As 2019 heads to a close, I have been thinking about how the year panned out and I came to the conclusion that it was one full of surprises(good and bad), love and hate, and full of moments that can never be forgotten. In short, the year was quite eventful and interesting, to say the least 🙂
- First of all, I started writing this blog!! And it came out to be my savior whenever I needed to vent out my feelings on whatever topic it may be. Also, I started writing poetry all thanks to this platform. 31 January 2019, the date of my first post and also the date I would never forget in my life. 50 posts aren’t bad in 10 months and I’m quite proud of myself for that. Also, to those people who have followed the blog since the start, I have a special place in my heart for you all!
- Made a lot of memories with some of my best friends playing video games(I would be lying if I said if I wasn’t addicted to Fortnite) and talking nonsense till 3 AM every day just before my Class X Board Examinations(Apparently a big deal here in India). Managed a decent grade in the same despite all of this so-called time wastage
- A special mention for the special birthday surprise from my closest buddies. It was one hell of a birthday!!
- Made an awesome friend who has always supported me ever since. Also, I made some confidants who were once not so loving towards me <3.
- I went to Yellowstone National Park and saw the geysers that I read about so much in textbooks. The park’s attractions like The Old Faithful, The Caldera, and the Mammoth Hot Springs were quite a spectacle and were totally different from the usual tourist spots. Also visited Toronto just around the time the Raptors won. Let’s just say that the city was crazy during this time.
- I wrote a book!! Well, a single story which is going to be published in a book and it was an interesting experience! Not to forget the complications that I had to go through to change some part of the story due to a reason (SECRET)
- Took up Commerce as my main subject(after a lot of deliberation) in class 11 and to be honest, I could have taken up Psychology but am still satisfied with my decision. (Economics is love)
- Learnt some new skills unknowingly. Robotics, editing and carrying out surveys being some of them. Consistently wrote for the school magazine. Interesting fact-Around half of the articles that I had published were taken from this blog. But I lost all the basketball tournaments in which I participated. *Sobbing*
- I visited Sikkim, a small state in India and had some different experiences there. River rafting and hiking to name a few. Also experiences what it was like to have difficulty in breathing due to high altitude!! I also went to a hill station with my school-mates and made unforgettable memories. (3 AM Chit chat and playing cards)
- Maintained my old habits. I’m still an overthinker, still sensitive to emotions and still an introvert. Old habits die hard. I did get more vigilant, became more confident and tried to give all of my love and affection to all the people I like and care for.
If you were a part of my life this year in some way or the other, be it a reader and supporter of the blog or my best friend, I love you all. Let’s kill the next year and the decade together !!
Over and Out!!!